Dragon Tiger is a table game, related to other table games such as Baccarat and Casino War. The dragon and the tiger are ancient symbols of yin and yang. It is said that when these two forces combine, they create balance in the universe. You will discover the power of these two animals as you play Live Dragon Tiger, a thrilling new game brought to you by PlaySQR Casino and we offer it on several provider tables such as Evolution, Eguzi and Pragmatic.
The game’s simplistic nature makes its natural House Edge relatively low. As such, places that offer Dragon Tiger normally include a variety of different optional side bets in order to bring the Edge back in line with the House.
How to Play Dragon Tiger?
Dragon Tiger is played using multiple copies of the standard Anglo-American 52-card deck. The number of decks may vary, depending on the casino. Cards are ranked with Aces low, such that the order is Ace-King.
Live Dragon Tiger Rules
The game is extremely easy to play. You just need to login into your account and pick the game. Live dealer will start dealing your cards into either the dragon or the tiger piles on the table. Just two cards are dealt, face-up. King is the highest value card while Ace is the lowest value. The main bet is on which hand will get the higher card or whether it will come out as a tie. Don’t think of ties as a bad thing, in fact, they create immense levels of excitement and potential to win big!
See what big wins the dragon and tiger have in store for you in Live Dragon Tiger online. With its beautiful visual display, easy-to-play method, fast pace, and potential for big cash, you won’t want to stop playing this amazing game. Get the most bang for your buck when you play Live Dragon Tiger online!
Dragon Tiger Game Cards
- The low to high card order of dragon cards are A-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K, with Kings being the highest.
- Second, if both the Dragon and the Tiger receive the same rank card, the hand is a ‘TIE.’ The house takes a 12 percent stake in all bets. Otherwise, the high card triumphs over the low card. With the initial bet on any side, the Player has the option of betting on the “TIE.” When the tiger and dragon both receive the same rank card, the game proclaims a “TIE” winner.
Goal and Basics of Dragon Tiger Game
- The game is played with a conventional 52-card deck that does not include any jokers or wildcards.
- It is played in a shoe with 6 or 8 cards.
- Players can wager on either the Dragon or the Tiger, and the dealer will deal one card to each side for the dragon vs tiger game.
- Regardless of the suit, the highest card determines the outcome.
- The aces are rated lowest, while the rest of the cards are ranked according to their natural value, with the King being the highest.
- Simply told, tiger dragon is based on the Baccarat betting system and incorporates the fundamentals of the casino.
How to Play Dragon Tiger Game
- Step 1: Place your bet on either the Dragon or the Tiger.
- Step 2: The dealer will then draw two cards and place them face up in the center of the table. One card will be placed in the Dragon box and one card will be placed in the Tiger box.
- Step 3: The card with the highest value in each box will win the round.
- Step 4: If the cards are tied, the round is considered a draw and your bet will be returned.
- Step 5: If you have placed a bet on either the Dragon or the Tiger and that bet has won, you will receive a payout according to the odds.
Dragon Tiger Rules
Dragon Tiger is a game that is easy to pick up and play. As per the dragon tiger rules, one card is dealt with the Dragon betting position and the other with the Tiger betting position on the table.
- As per the dragon tiger game rules, the winning betting position is the one with the highest card.
- As the player, you choose whether to gamble on the Dragon, Tiger, or Tie.
- The lowest ranking card is an ace, with the rest of the cards following their natural values – two is the next lowest, and the king is the highest.
- In Live Dragon Tiger, the highest card, regardless of suit, wins.
- In the event of a tie, both the Dragon and Tiger positions are dealt the same card. The players lose half of their bet on either the Dragon side or Tiger side.
- Winning bets are paid out at the end of each game round.
- For each game round, you can place several side bets.
Bets on the Side
These are the names of the side bets:
- If an eight or higher is dealt with the corresponding main position, the Dragon Big and Tiger Big bets win. They are defeated in cases with a score of seven or lower.
- Dragon Small and Tiger Small bets win if the corresponding main position is dealt a six or lower and lose if the corresponding main position is dealt a seven or higher.
- The following are the winning cards for the Dragon Odd and Tiger Odd betting positions: A, 3, 5, 9, J, K.
- The following are the winning cards for the Dragon Even and Tiger Even betting positions: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, Q.
- The number 7 is not included in the Dragon/Tiger Odd/Even bets, and in the event of a 7, all Odd/Even bets are lost.
- The number 7 is not included in the Dragon/Tiger Big/Small bets, and if it appears, all Big/Small bets lose.
Side bets are unrelated to the main game dragon vs tiger bets. You can place a bet on the Dragon main bet position and a Tiger Odd side bet and vice versa.